JK SECURITY SERVICES
In the Private Security Sector, a Security Guard is the first line of defence, detecting and responding to threats and risks to life, property, and premises. The security guard is in charge of keeping an eye on the premises and property, both physically and by the use of security and protection measures. For delivering high-quality security guards, we are continuously regarded as the top security guard service in Bengaluru.
Supervisor of Security
In the private security sector, the Security Supervisor is the first executive who, in addition to his personal obligations, is responsible for the operational and administrative aspects of a security unit. He assigns security guards tasks and oversees their daily activities. He is responsible to the security officer.
Officer of Security
When the number of security employees is increased and a more sophisticated role, such as managing a complete unit on their own, training on a regular basis, producing reports, and so on, is necessary, a Security Officer is required. The security officer is in command of a unit’s overall security operation. He is responsible to the operations manager.
Access control is the most crucial component of any school’s security. It is impossible to compromise the security of the school if unlawful admission and exit are prevented. As a result, security must be in place to ensure that no unauthorised individuals enter the school grounds. At the same time, the school must make certain that no child is handed over to anyone without first obtaining valid identification. As a result, our security professionals maintain complete control over the school gate with zero tolerance for error. At the same time, our security has been trained to deal with students and visitors in a kind manner and without causing them any difficulties. We establish checkpoints and station inside the school grounds, where our security officers maintain complete vigilance during school hours of operation. The Security Supervisor patrols the area on a regular basis to look for signs of a security breach or an unpleasant incident. Our devoted security personnel is constantly monitoring our closed-circuit television system in order to detect and report any unusual activity
The office workforce has seen a significant transformation. Not long ago, the office security guard was primarily responsible for guarding the gate. However, in the last decade or two, the job of security in a corporate office in Bengaluru has completely changed. In today’s world, the security staff is expected to follow the client’s SOP and perform a variety of vital tasks to ensure the safety and security of the office.
At corporate headquarters, our Security conducts the following responsibilities in general
• Controlling Access
• Taking Care of Reception Desk\sReceiving Management of Guest Gate Passes
• Management Personnel
• Registers, records, and files must be kept up to date.
• Items that have been lost or found are kept in a secure environment.
• Housekeeping and other labourers are being frisked.
• In the event of a crisis, provide safety advice and tips.
• Collaboration with other organisations
• Reporting to the Director of Admin/Security
Security guards on duty in a building serve an important role in protecting inhabitants’ lives and property, as well as the neighbourhood and city as a whole.
A modern complex has a reception area, lobby, multi-level parking, a health club, CCTV cameras, a fire alarm system, and a visitor control system, among other amenities. Without a skilled security guard capable of supervising the complex’s security, all of the above facilities and systems will be useless.
JK Security is capable of meeting the security requirements of today’s business complexes by completing the following tasks:
• Controlling Access
• Management of Visitors
• Material Transportation and Parking Management
• Keeping track of registers and files
• CCTV is in use.
• Assuring that all visitors follow the rules of society collaborating with housekeeping collaborating with outside organisations
• Drills for fire and evacuation
• Fire Alarm System in Use
• Visitor and delivery boy Management
• Domestic servant and driver management
• Vehicle and Parking Management
• Maintaining registers and files
• Operation of water tanks
• Ensuring adherence to society rules by all the visitors, labourers and servants
• Coordinating with Housekeeping
• Coordinating with external agencies
We ensure that industrial security personnel understands basic functioning of a factory through regular training. Security should be able to identify and prevent losses suffered by the factory through pro active measures*. We deploy security guards strategically and use them effectively to meet all security requirements of a factory without putting a constraint on the budget.
Security deployed at a factory or a warehouse undertakes following function which are broadly defined:
• Access control
• Material Inward and Outward Management
• Vehicle Pass and Parking Management
• Visitor Pass Management
• Maintenance of registers, records and files
• Adherence to safety procedure
• Guarding the boundary wall
• Regular patrolling inside the factory or godown
• Maintaining order among labour
• Coordination with external agencies
• Reporting to Admin/Security head
We provide security for retail stores, located within a mall or a standalone store. Role of a security guard is primarily to ensure that no merchandise leave the store without being billed or authorised by store manager. Security Guard is required to ensure that items carried are tallied with bill, although he may not require to go through individual items. As a part of security in a multiplex or a theatre, it is vital to maintain crowd management. Besides assisting with firefighting, emergency exits, first aid, and disaster management, security plays a vital role during an emergency by providing assistance with access control. .
Mall and Shopping Complex Security
Mall and shopping complex being a public place with large gathering, securing the mall against any untoward incident is of utmost importance. Access control is the most important job of the security deployed at the Mall. Security needs to ensure that no dangerous substance is carried by the patrons inside the mall. Following work is performed by our guards deployed at Mall:
• Frisking through metal detector and by hand
• Baggage check
• Vehicle check
• Crowd control
• Manning the entrance and exit of the mall
• Keeping the passageway in front of the mall cleared
• Attending to any emergency and informing the administrator of the mall
JK Security Services can be your alliance to completely secure mall and shopping complex without any compromise or lapses.
Security of a Hospital often involves dealing with visitors, who are relatives of patients, security needs to be empathic and at the same time firm. If not handled properly, it may result in chaotic situation and end up disturbing the peace and tranquility of the hospital.
We at JK Security Services, care of all the security needs of the hospital in most comprehensive manner.
Our Security fulfils following security needs of the hospital:
• Ensuring entry and exit gates are kept clear of vehicle and people for easy access to hospital.
• Ensuring no vehicle stops outside casualty gate except ambulance or vehicle carrying critical patient.
• Cabs and private cars are parked at the designated place.
• Allowing one visitor per patient at a time during visiting hours only.
• OPD Patients are restricted only to the designated area.
• No one is unnecessarily allowed loitering inside the hospital premises.
• Ensuring that patients in critical condition or requiring immediate attention are attended on priority.
• Ensuring discharge patients have clear their dues before leaving the hospital premises.
JK Security Services can meet all of your security demands.
We take pleasure in our reputation for delivering dependable, efficient security services in BANGALORE.
Active and Responsible in Duties Assigned
JK Security Services and all its personnel are committed to the quality of our services and stated quality objectives.